Friday, November 27, 2009

First Frustration Release

I have decided to start blogging due to some ridiculous fashion trends and fashion items that I had come across today while browsing the web. I have never been much in to fashion trends, the thought of spending my week's wage on a rubber belt or clear plastic handbags have never took my fancy. A matter of fact, I hate it! which is why I have commenced blogging to release my frustration and hopefully it will be of some amusement to my readers.

I have never understood the concept of fashion trends, to be honest, I think it's all bullshit. The designers and so called fashion gurus are taking us for fools, telling us that 'Black is back', where the hell did it go? did it suddenly just come back from a nice holiday in the Caribbean that we didn't know of? or that the new vintage jeans are the next big thing, umm! please tell me I'm not the only one that things this is stupid. How can something new be vintage? maybe they should all go back to school, cause clearly they didn't pass.

Don't get me wrong, I do wear standard everyday clothing like $10 singlets and flip flops/thongs, so I do wear fashion items as such. However, are they fashionable? is anyone's guess.

I understand that I will most probably offend those who live for fashion, in this case, please stop ready as this blog is not for you.
For those who agree, I will try to post every three days or so.

Well, this is just the start and I feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment